| Home | Français |


Fishing Licence Information

Fishing licences for species other than salmon can be purchased from certain outfitters and wildlife reserves.  Licences can also be purchased from authorized distributors and ZECs (Fédération québécois des gestionnaires des zecs - French only).  

Salmon licences can be purchased from ZECs, wildlife reserves or outfitters which provide salmon fishing services.  

For the name of an authorized licence distributor in your area, contact an office of the Société (French). For licences to fish burbot in lake Saint-Jean, contact the Saguenay Lac-Saint-Jean regional office.

Fishing Programs

Fishing Publications



Fishing Opportunities